BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

something i love...

I love being in a foreign country for a week and having people already know me. I went to play soccer again this evening and on the walk to and from the park several people who I had met before called out "Jack! Mr. Jack! How are you this day?" I don't know, it made me smile, many people here seem kind, and many more seem over eager to practice their english...still, i like it.

In other news I have a busy few days ahead. I need His grace to get through these days well. May we continue to work hard to make Christ great among us...wherever we are. In Sudan my friend would always ask me, "Did you know that you were made for such a time as this?" I love this thought, and I ask you the same question...

P.S. check out this crazy video of the brickies here in B'desh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaO3Z4G4Jso

0 comments: